Fleming Grass Topper
Fleming's durable and sturdy grass topper is available in-line and semi offset. Ideal for agricultural use, along with a variety of other environments, such as parkland, equestrian and sports fields.
- Ideal for small compact and low horsepower tractors
- Rejuvenates growth
- Low maintenance topper with low cost spares
- Manufactured using heat treatment process and five stage painting
- Galvanised skids and headstock for longer life
- Reinforced one piece fabricated deck from 3mm steel plate
- Reinforced structural frame across the body of the topper for stronger rigidity
- Heavy duty Comer gearbox and boron steel blade carrier
- Shear bolt protected PTO shaft and convex skids
- CAT 1 pins on models TOP3, TOP4, TOP5
- CAT 1 and CAT 2 pins on TOP6
- TOP6 also comes with double jaw support lift arm brackets
- Wheel option available on TOP4 and TOP5
Fleming Grass Topper Specification
|Tractor HP required||20||20||30||40|
|No. of rotors||1||1||1||1|
|No. of blades||2||2||2||2|
|No. of gearbox||1||1||1||1|
"I sell Compact Tractors and machinery near Northallerton, in North Yorkshire and I have been a Fleming Agri-Products dealer for the past 12 years and over that period of time I have retailed a lot of their products and found them to be reliable and very good value for money.
I also hire machines using Fleming 5ft and 6ft Grass Toppers for our hire fleet as well as on my own land and I find them very reliable and robust, with the Boron Steel Blade carriers and harden steel blades they are able to work in tough conditions leaving an even finish in the roughest of pastures." Paddy Kearsley, North Yorkshire
For more information on Fleming's range of grass toppers please call us now on 01626 831850or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.