New Holland Boomer
New Holland Boomer tractors are versatile, manoeuvrable and compact tractors which are divided into three power classes. CR Willcocks supply the full range of New Holland Boomer compact tractors. From 20 to 50 hp with cab and open station options along with a choice of hydrostatic and manual transmissions.
Ten reasons why a Boomer tractor is in a class of its own
- Our own specialist help and support to guide you through choosing the right model most suited to your needs
- Easy to care for with excellent service access
- All wheel drive for traction in the toughest of conditions
- Mechanical transmission options with Synchronised Shuttle Shift between forward and revers
- Dedicated power steering pump meaning there's no loss in hydraulic performance in a tight turn
- Adjustable steering and seat for class leading comfort
- High comfort Boomer Suite™ cab on Class 3 Boomer 40 and 50 models
- Refined, smooth running and frugal power units with 300 hour service intervals
- Electro-hydraulic independent PTO to drive mid-mount mower decks on hydrostatic models
- New Holland user friendly ergonomics, proven on all New Holland tractors, both large and small
For more information please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.