U.K. shipping available.
CR Willcocks are dealers of Agritrend’s range of mounted harrows. This particular model of heavy duty chain harrow comes with hydraulic folding as standard and is available in three sizes:
- 4 meters (13’)
- 5 meters (16’)
- 6 meters (19’)
The Agritrend range has been built with UK grassland in mind, and as a result are heavier, more robust and more aggressive at aeration. They are particularly effective for clod crushing and levelling.
Features longer and more aggressive teeth. 8mm carbon steel construction. Generous quantities of steel are used in the chian harrow frames. The industry standard is 6mm however the Agritrend chain harrow is 8mm. The industry standard for a triple tooth section is 1.5kg, however Agritrends is 2.1kg, making the harrow wider and stronger. The longer chisel type tooth is designed so that it can go deeper but not pull the turf into rolls. The tooth sections feature a double sided design: one standard and one more aggressive, offering the user the option to choose which side they want to use.
Front to back the chain bed, not including the frame, is 6' 2" deep (1.86 meters). All the chain harrows have four lines of tooth sections with 5cm aeration penetration getting down into the pasture and tearing out unwanted moss and dead matter.
- Excellent weld quality
- High standard paint finish
- Comes complete with linkage pins, skids and hydraulic hoses
- Locking mechanism in place of safety chain
- Double sided triple tooth section, featuring longer and more aggressive teeth on one side
- 14 mm steel rings hold the tooth bed section together (industry standard is 12mm)
- 80 x 80 x 8mm 355 carbon steel frame (industry standard is 8mm)
- Heavy duty skids (8mm thick 355 carbon steel)
- Transport width when folded 2.45 meters
- Larger chisel tooth section design for better slitting performance, go deeper into the thatch and more effective protection against shattering
Agritrend Chain Harrow Specification
|Transport width (m)||2.45||2.45||2.45|
For more information about the Agritrend range of chain harrows please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.