Kellfri Verge Flail Mower 1.8m
Part of Kellfri's Verge Mower range, the 35-WKL180 has a working width of 1.8m and has been customised for 50-75 hp tractors. The range have been developed for efficient cutting both behind and beside the tractor.
Kellfri's verge flail mowers come equipped with an openable flap at the rear, SKF bearings on the roller, hydraulic side shift adjustment and a tiltable cutting head.
The hydraulic side shift adjustment makes it easy to cut ditch edges, including median strips on roads along with other more difficult to reach places.
- SKF bearings on the roller
- Openable rear flap
- Adjustable support roller
- Tiltable cutting head
- Hydraulic side shift adjustment
- Robust construction
- Adjustable cutting height 0-120 mm
- Cutting height adjusted by the support roller and skids
- Cutting head can be angled 90° upwards and 60° downwards
- 32 hammer flails fitted as standard
- Gearbox with flywheel for gentle shutdown
- Counterbar in the chassis for efficient grass break-up
- Y-flails available as optional extra
- Suitable for both pastures and forest tracks
The Kellfri 1.8 m verge flail mower is supplied with PTO drive shaft, transmission oil and hydraulic hoses as standard.
Product no. 35-WKL180
1.8m Verge Flail Mower Dimensions & Specification
|Working width||1800 mm|
|Engine power||50 - 70 HP|
|Colour||Green, powder coated|
|Belts||4 x BX51 Li1295|
|Cutting height||0 - 120 mm|
|L x W x H||2260 x 975 x 701 mm|
|Rotor speed at 540 rpm||2606 rpm|
|Rotor roller||127 mm ø, thickness 8mm|
|Side shift adjustment||Hydraulic. Max: 3340 mm to the right |
from the mid-point of the tractor
|Flails||28 hammer flails|
|Support roller||182 mm ø|
|Three-point linkage||Cat 1 & 2|
|PTO speed||540 rpm|
For more information on Kellfri verge flail mowers please call us now on 01626 831850or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.