Grasshopper 400D 4XRD Zero Turn
Taking over from the Grasshopper 430D, the 400D features a 1262 cc Kubota 3 cylinder, MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine with a horizontal crankshaft for longer performance life.
This model comes with 61" 4XRD Deck.
The 400 Series is all about full-featured top-of-the-line MidMount mowers.
- Mowing speeds of up to 11 mph and 7.20 acres/hour (based on 72" cutting width - actual results may vary)
- High-lift blades as standard
- Hydraulic height adjustment
- Sentry spindle system, 2.5cm O.D. shaft. Double bearings, greasable from top of deck
- Iso-mounted, high back, deep cushioned, foam padded, Cordura® covered seat with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension
Grasshopper 400D Specifications
|Engine||1262cc, 3 cylinder, hi -torque Kubota|
|Max. Speed||11 mph|
|Crankshaft / Cooling System||Horizontal / Liquid|
|Fuel Capacity||45.4 L|
|Cutting Height Range||1.0 - 5.0" (2.5 - 12.7 cm)|
|Blade Drive||Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning|
|Width (with Duramax decks)||62.5" (158 cm)|
|Length (with Duramax decks)||86" (218.4 cm)|
|Height (seat back/seat cushion)||47" (119.4 cm)/31.5" (80.0 cm)|
|Height (ROPS)||69.5" (176.5 cm)|
|Weight||1450 lbs (657.7 kg)|
4XRD - DuraMax® 4X Dedicated Rear Discharge™ Decks
The 4XRD system is the perfect choice for lawn contractors, schools, cemeteries, orchards, etc.
The Grasshopper 4X Rear Discharge™ deck offers revolutionary performance, using less horsepower to significantly reduce fuel costs and increases mowing flexibility. The unique four-spindle design evenly distributes clippings from out of the rear of the deck, eliminating windrowing while also reducing material buildup in the engine compartment, offering a cleaner operation. Rear-discharge decks allow operators to save time by trimming edges with both sides of the deck. The 4XRD system the perfect choice for lawn contractors, schools, cemeteries, orchards, etc.
- Requires lower horsepower making it more economical to run
- Anvil-edged deck with 1/2-inch-thick formed steel leading edge features 7-gauge skirts and geometrically engineered design for superior impact protection that will withstand the punishments of commercial mowing
- Rear discharge allows operators to trim on either side of the deck, reducing hand trimming and eliminating time-consuming blowing after mowing
For more information on the Grasshopper 430D 4XRD please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.