Wessex RMX Roller Mower Series
The RMX range of roller mowers feature three models with a cutting width ranging from 1.8m up to 3.0m. They are easy to maintain and produce an excellent cut at high speed. All the models feature zone hardened GoldCut precision blades that spin at 96 m/sec, producing a premium quality cut at fast forward speed. The blades feature an upturn to create a suction effect, and also pivot in order to minimise stone damage.
Due to its compact size, the RMX-180 is ideal for a contractor needing to transport the mower from site to site. It has a working width of 1.8m and requires only 30hp.
The RMX-240 is ideal for councils and contractors who would prefer a fixed deck roller mower to a folding wing model. With an overall width of 2.54m, it has a working cutting width of 2.4m, and is the most popular model in the RMX range.
The Wessex ProLine RMX-300 is the largest rigid deck roller mower in the range. It has a cutting width of 3.0m, with a minimum power requirement of just 55hp. It is ideal for use around parks, corporate gardens and sports pitches.
- Full width rollers for a professional striped effect and following the ground contours more accurately
- Floating linkage points also assist in the ground contours to be followed accurately
- Roller scraper to reduce debris build-up
- Rotor baffles for even grass distribution across the width of the mower
- Easy cutting height adjustment - single spanner operation
- 5mm steel deck – heavy pressed steel deck for maximum durability and long service life
- Heavy duty bevel gearbox
- Anti-scalp discs - protection when cutting grass very low
- Rigid belt tensioners for constant power transmission
- Twin belt drive for max power transmission
- Quarter turn guard fixings for easy maintenance
- Self-tightening single blade bolt fixings that offer shock overload protection
- Friction welded cutter spindles
- Cast roller end caps
- Twin tapered roller bearings
- GoldCut precision blades
FRONT MOUNTING OPTION
All three models in the RMX range can be front-mounted and are suitable for both CAT 1 and CAT 2 linkages. Optional front caster wheels are fully height adjustable and puncture-proof tyres are provided. Tractor power requirements are only 30hp (RMX-180), 40hp (RMX-240) and 55hp (RMX-300).
|Cutting height range||10-100mm
|No. of spindles||3||4||5|
|Workrate (at 12mph)
acres per hour
For more information about the Wessex RMX range of rigid deck roller mowers please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.