Vacancies And Jobs at CR Willcocks
Parts Advisor Vacancy
Experienced Parts Advisor required for our dealership at Heathfield, Devon
Are you looking to work in a Parts Department for a premium main dealership? Ideally you will have experience within the agricultural industry, but not essential and have great working attitude. A team player, previous experience within a main dealership, beneficial. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Parts role including ordering and checking in parts. You will need to be mindful of pricing and extremely organised, dealing with multiple suppliers.
You will be joining a friendly parts team, working on both the front and back counters (Trade and Retail) serving parts to Customers and Technicians. Responsible for the ordering, selling and managing stock control on a wide range of parts and accessories.
This is a busy role receiving a high volume of calls in the department.
Parts Advisor Skills & Qualifications
- Previous dealership experience as a Parts Advisor preferable (Parts Factor or Main Dealer)
- Kerridge / Pinnacle / Ibcos Gold systems knowledge or similar DMS System
- Computer literate
- Strong stable job history
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to thrive within a busy parts department
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ordering of Parts as required by the workshop and customers
- Utilising diary entries, and job cards to complete correct orders
- Ensuring parts arriving are correct, and rectifying if not
- Obtain the best prices for parts purchased
- Invoicing customers
- Maintain excellent communication with the workshop and customers on any ordering issues
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays (alternate) 8:00am – 12:30pm
Some additional seasonal hours
Pay Rate according to knowledge and experience.
Workplace pension available
Applications to Chris Yeates (Parts Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 22 April 2019
Do you have an interest in machinery?
Are you looking for a challenging role in a stimulating environment?
Are you organised and hard working?
Would you like to earn a good salary?
CR Willcocks, one of the longest running New Holland dealers in the UK, are currently recruiting apprentices to join our highly skilled team at our depot in Heathfield, Newton Abbot.
We have two fantastic career opportunities, commencing in this summer. The two roles are:
Agricultural Engineering Apprentice
Parts Advisor Apprentice
These are New Holland supported apprenticeships that will include both work-based and college training.
For more details please call Andrew Joll on 01626 831854.