Location: Old Newton Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, South Devon TQ12 6RW.
Industry: Farm & Garden Machinery
Occupation Category: Parts Advisor
Hours: Full Time. Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings + some additional seasonal hours. Salary: Pay Rate according to knowledge and experience
Description: CR Willcocks are looking for an experienced Full Time Parts Advisor required for our dealership at Heathfield, Devon.
Are you looking to work in a Parts Department for a premium main dealership?
The ideal candidate will be well versed in the parts role including ordering and checking in parts. Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a good work ethic, Experience within a parts environment would be desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous dealership experience as a Parts Advisor preferable (Parts Factor or Main Dealer)
- Confident ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions
- Strong stable job history
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to thrive within a busy parts department
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Ordering of Parts as required by the workshop and retail customers
- Supply service technicians with parts as required
- Ensuring incoming shipments are correct against delivery notes
- Obtain the best prices for parts purchased
- Invoicing customers
- Maintain excellent communication with the workshop and customers
- Assist in keeping parts orderly and organised
Applications: Please forward CV/application to email@example.com
Closing Date: t.b.c.
Date Posted: 2022-02-22, 21st March 2022.
Mechanic / Service Engineer
We are looking to recruit an experienced engineer to join our busy workshop. The successful candidate must be customer focused and be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. This varied role will require you to work on site as well as in our workshop. The main duties involved in this role will be working on our Polaris and Yamaha brands (e.g. UTVs and buggies) as well of repairing and servicing other machinery.
- The ability to carry out diagnostics and repair work on a range of machinery
- The ability to carry out pre delivery inspections and installation work on new and used machinery
- A history of ongoing training to keep up to date with the latest technology
- Good IT skills, preferably with experience of electronic diagnostic equipment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be willing to work overtime during peak periods
- Full driving license
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified or time served experience
We can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- On call payments
- Manufacturer and work based training
- Dedicated service van
- Job security in a stable industry
- Full time role – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
- Saturday (Rota basis) 8AM – 12:30PM
- On call (Rota basis in season)
Applications: Please forward CV/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22nd April 2022
Please note: when new vacancies arrive they are not only posted up here and also on our social media platforms: