Do you have an interest in machinery?
Are you looking for a challenging role in a stimulating environment?
Are you organised and hard working?
Would you like to earn a good salary?
CR Willcocks, one of the longest running New Holland dealers in the UK, will be recruiting apprentices to join our highly skilled team at our depot in Heathfield, Newton Abbot.
We have two fantastic career opportunities, commencing in the summer 2019. The two roles are:
Agricultural Engineering Apprentice
Parts Advisor Apprentice
These are New Holland supported apprenticeships that will include both work-based and college training.
For more details please call Andrew Joll on 01626 831854.
Garden Machinery / Horticultural Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to join a team of experienced and highly qualified machinery engineers?
CR Willcocks, one of the longest running farm and garden machinery retailers in the Westcountry, is looking for a garden machinery mechanic to join the busy team.
It is a varied role, with an opportunity for training and to work on quality and high-end brands such as Husqvarna, AL-KO, Yamaha and Polaris.
- Repair and maintenance of horticultural machinery (workshop and on site)
- Assembly and Pre-Delivery Inspection of horticultural machinery
- Refurbishment of horticultural machinery
- Selling of horticultural machinery (holiday cover/alternate Saturdays)
- Assembly and Pre-Delivery Inspection of utility machinery (golf buggies, side-by-sides/UTVs, quads, commercial mowers)
- Repair and maintenance of utility machinery
- Mechanical knowledge of garden or utility machinery
- Good customer service skills
- Full driving licence
- Product and sales training will be given
Hours: 40 hour week (Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00) plus alternate Saturday mornings (08:00 – 12:30)
Any hours in addition to the 40 hour base week will be paid at time and a half. Competitive salary available and pension.
Please email a brief work history to email@example.com or call 01626 831854 for an informal conversation.