Logic MFT Scrub Buster Flail Mower
1.0 metre & 1.2 metre cutting widths available.
Equipped with 16 heavy duty hammer-head flails and powered by a 18hp Briggs & Stratton V Twin engine, Logic's Scrub Buster makes light work of tough vegetation, rough conditions and steep grounds. This is the ideal flail mower if you want to tackle brambles, rush, woodland rides, heather and roadside verges. The Scrub Buster is equally at home cutting paddocks and high quality grass, producing an excellent finish.
- Powerful 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ twin petrol engine
- 16 Heavy duty hammer-head flails
- Triple belts with manual lever engagement system
- Emergency engine ‘kill-switch’
- Height adjustable drawbar with offset facility
- Anti-scalping roller
- Wheels alongside for easy towing/balance
- Exceptionally strong rotor with heavy duty tube to cope with arduous work
- 1.0 m and 1.2m cutting widths available
- Electric start
- Remote throttle control
- Flotation wheels/tyres (wheels alongside models only)
- MFT120B18R wheels behind model, ideal for cutting closer to walls, fences, around trees, etc. Also for getting through narrow openings
- Flotation wheels are a useful option for wet or rough ground and are always recommended when cutting heather. The low ground pressure tyre option minimises damage and avoids wheel ruts in wet ground
For more information on Logic's ATV Scrub Buster Flail Mower / Topper please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.