Logic TRM Rotary Mower / Topper
The Logic TRM is a two model range of rotary mowers designed for topping large areas of grassland quickly and efficiently. They're ideal for paddocks, orchards, outer lawn areas, etc.
- Logic TRM150 - working width 1.5 metres - best suited for large areas of even ground
- Logic TRM120 - working width 1.2 metres - best suited for rougher, more uneven ground
Both models have three blades that discharge the cut material across the full width of the cutting deck. The three blade configuration results in a shorter, more manoeuvrable unit that has less tendency to scrape over rises and has greater accuracy with height adjustment. The cutting height can be easily adjusted from 20 to 160mm.
- 1.2 metre or 1.5 metre cutting widths
- Briggs & Stratton or Honda engine
- Triple cutting blades
- Simple cutting height adjustment from 20mm – 160mm
- Remote throttle control
- Ignition kill switch for added safety
- Height adjustable drawbar
- Offset drawbar facility
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Flotation wheels, 20 x 7-8
- Optional electric start
For more information on the Logic Rotary Mower please call us now on 01626 831850 or drop us an email via the ENQUIRE button.