Kellfri TV10H ATV Hydraulic Tipping Trailer
ATV's answer to a dump trailer:
a Kellfri galvanised trailer with electrical hydraulic tipper
Kellfi 23-TV10H Tipping Trailer, Electrical Hydraulic Tipper
With a maximum load of 1420 kg, whether using with an ATV or compact tractor, this is the ideal trailer for transporting heavy and bulky loads, such as chippings, earth and gravel. It is made from hard-wearing, durable galvanised tread plate with a powerful three-stage tipper ram.
The trailer is stable under heavy loads due to a chassis frame constructed using 40 x 80 mm profiles with a thickness of 2.75mm. In addition, the profile tubes are reinforced in the rear corners of the trailer, allowing it to cope more effectively with heavy loads. For more stable tipping of heavy loads there are two attachments for the tipping floor, with attachment eyelets made from solid steel.
The electricity needs to be supplied from your vehicle's 12V outlet. The tipping is controlled via a control box that reaches all the way to your ATV. When not in use, the control box is easy to store away in a dedicated storage container.
- Electrical hydraulic tipper 12 V
- Max. load 1420 kg
- Sturdy floor made from galvanised 2mm tread plate
- Powerful, three-stage tipper ram
- All-round tyres 22 x 11 - 10
- Small storage box for control box included
- Long service life
- Large tipping angle
- Removeable headboard/flap for transporting long branches, beams, etc.
- Lockable tailgate for use as a spreading hinge
- Stabilisers without wheels with crank and 50 mm rotatable tow bar ball hitch included
Kellfri 23-TV10H Dimensions & Specifications
|Maximum load||1420 kg|
|Floor dimensions||2000 x 1070 x 580mm|
|L x W x H||3450 x 1250 x 1100 mm|
|Wheels||22 x 11-10|
|Tip||Electrical hydraulic, 12V|
- Extension side (23-TV10HFL)
- Battery box made from tread plate (23-TV10HBB2)
- Stablisers with wheel (23-TV10HJS)
- Quick release spring latch for tailgate (R23-TV10H.019)