Terms & Conditions
- The owner of this website is CR Willcocks & Company Limited, whose address is CR Willcocks, Unit C, Old Newton Road, Heathfield, Newton Abbot, TQ12 6RW
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with CR Willcocks & Co. Ltd., and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- We reserve the right to change the price of any of the goods on our website without any prior warning, due to market conditions.
- We are not obliged to accept your order for such goods and may decline it or limit the order quantity.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed.
- Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that our product descriptions are accurate, descriptions are to be used as a guide only. We do not accept responsibility for accidents or injury which may occur due to errors or omissions on this web site. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions which come with your goods.
- CR Willcocks may ask you to provide you name, email address or other personal information. This information is never sold or shared with any third party. However, we may use this information to provide statistics for internal use only.
- To prevent and detect abuse we continually monitor and record connections to and from our servers. This is also done for statistical and performance-measurement purposes. The monitoring data we collect includes browser type, domain names, traffic volumes, temporal data, IP information, and data posted from web-forms on our site
- All transactions arre taken through a secure website either via Sage Pay or Paypal. All transactions will be processed in GBP. Any order placed outside the mainland UK will incurr more expensive carriage charges, if you have any problems with placing order please contact our main office.
- CR Willcocks operating and store opening hours are between Monday to Friday 8:00 till 17:30 and Saturdays 8:00 till 12:30. All internet placed orders will be processed between Monday to Friday.
- All machinery bought from CR Willcocks must be used in the correct and safe manner. All dangerous equipment must be used with the appropriate safety equipment, and used by trained operators, and all instructions must be read throughly before use. CR Willcocks do not accept the outcome of any misuse of any machinery bought from CR Willcocks & Co Ltd.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, all transactions are handled through our secure payment gateways via Sage Pay and Paypal.
- All orders processed via the website are charged on placement of the order.
- Any order placed outside of the website can be processed via telephone, mail, fax, email or in store.
- All prices include VAT where applicable
- Any items ordered which turn out to be out of stock or sold out and subsequently will take longer than our terms and conditions states we will inform you immediately and give you alternative options, either for other products or for a full refund. For deliveries before a UK bank holiday, we recommend that you order in advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 12th December. During holiday periods, we will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours, however we cannot guarantee
- delivery as the post may be delayed in your area.
- New Holland Clothing orders if not in stock can take up to 15 working days to arrive from the date you placed the order, if ordered within the UK, otherwise additional delivery time will occur, If these orders are for any special event, please place your order in enough time.
- Kab Seating if out of stock at our depot can take up to 6 weeks to arrive due to the manufacturer having to build the product.
- If you are not happy with your purchase you have the right to cancel your order within seven days of receiving your products.
- If you are retuning the any items to us due to being unwanted you will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to CR Willcocks or if you fail to return goods you will be liable for any charges incurred in relation to attempts to collect the goods.
- All items returned to CR Willcocks must be packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and these result in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, CR Willcocks shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question. Please follow our returns authorisation procedure by contacting CR Willcocks by email or phone. We will email you a returns authorisation number along with details on how and where to send your item. Please notify CR Willcocks of the problem in writing as soon as possible and preferably within 28 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- We are unable to sell any HUSQVARNA CHAINSAWS via our website due to health and safety reasons, all Husqvarna Chainsaws must be handed over face to face by a CR Willcocks representative or collected in store at our Newton Abbot depot.
- Husqvarna Outdoor Products are committed to maintaining a premium brand and to ensuring that 'Husqvarna' branded products are distributed appropriately to customers. As such, 'Husqvarna' branded products must be fully assembled, pre-delivery inspected and tested prior to being handed over to customers. Any 'Husqvarna' branded chainsaws that are purchased online must either be collected by the customer from the relevant dealer or be delivered directly to the customer by the relevant dealer. If you have any queries, please contact Husqvarna Outdoor Products on email@example.com
- All Husqvarna machinery must be used in a safe manner, with the appropriate safety equipment, and all instructions must be read throughly.
To the fullest extent permitted at law the Company, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with:
(a) the use of this website or the information, content, materials or Products included on this website;
(b) any breach of these terms and conditions or any contract;
(c) any use made or resale by you of any of the Products supplied by the Company; and
(d) any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with any contract.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability and it applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.